Taking the Pulse of Patient 2.0: Transforming the Healthcare Industry’s Online Presence into an Engaging Marketing, Communications and PR Strategy
Facebook and Twitter are no longer just “play spaces” for the younger generations; it’s evolved into a hotspot of activity across all ages and walks of life – making it absolutely imperative that the healthcare industry joins the conversation. After all, it takes place whether you’re in it or not!
With all the uncertainty and scepticism swirling around healthcare today, social media allows marketing and communications to change mindsets, position healthcare branding and extend your organizational goals. However, simply having a Facebook page, Twitter account or YouTube channel is not enough; you need to be strategic in developing and integrating communications strategies using social media.
Attend Strategic Social Media for Healthcare to learn from industry visionaries on how to make the leap by taking your online presence to the next level, how to integrate new media efforts with traditional approaches and how to effectively engage with and attract current and future patient-consumers.
Get the critical answers to questions about leveraging social media in healthcare organizations, including:
- Budgeting for social media: Who pays for it and why? Should social media be its own department that generates its own departmental results?
- Social media tools: What should companies be using and why? What are the new tools and platforms that are making their way into the spotlight?
- Dr. Ratings: How do doctors rate online and why it matters?
- Social media education and training: How can companies go about changing the corporate culture to encourage social media usage? Do they want to? Why or why not?
- Mobile social media and mobile marketing: What does the horizon look like? What are the successes and failures?
- Advertising: Who are the social media network advertisers? Does advertising on social networks work and to what degree? How do you advertise on social networks?
- Scalability: How do organizations implement social media strategies across various platforms, domains and geographical locations? What resources are required?
- Integrating social media and traditional media: Can it be done? How?
View the complete Strategic Social Media for Healthcare agenda!
Add to the dialog!
Using #socialhc, tweet your questions and comments to the speakers or us (@HealthcareIQ) which will be addressed as a part of their presentations and on our Twitter Wall!
Strategic Social Media for Healthcare highlights include:
- Social Media as an Attendee
- Brilliance Bar
- Speed (Social) Networking
- Pardon the Social Media Interuption